The $10,000 Pilgrim Graham Wade Media Prize is awarded to outstanding media projects, which are promoting and/or communicating the Gospel.
- This award encompasses a broad scope of media projects (including but not restricted to): Films, Documentaries, Television (Series / Specials), Digital Media, and Traditional Media (Print and Radio).
- The award looks to evaluate the overall media project as opposed to a single aspect, with consideration given to strategy, creative development, excellence in execution, market engagement and future potential.
- The award considers projects released between 1 January – 31 December 2016.
- The award is available to individuals (media producers), production companies, ministries and media organisations.
- Applicants need to supply entries as digital files via online links, ie: video or audio clips can be supplied as Youtube /Vimeo links. PDF’s can be supplied as file sharing links (via YouSendIt / Dropbox etc). If files are password protected, please supply login info. Please note: Christian Media & Arts Australia may also request additional material in other formats for further consideration, in which case applicants will be informed directly.
- Principal Applicants need to have an Australian Business Number (ABN) for the entity, which either owns the ‘IP Rights’ or ‘Produced’ the media project.
- The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Applications Closed (5pm (AEST) 10 February 2017)
Winner announced: Connect17 Media Conference Gala Dinner – May 18th, 2017 – Gold Coast.