Make the move to Brisbane! 96five is ready to meet it’s new Content Director…
Sunny days… balmy nights… and NO Daylight Saving!
(Of course if you’re a fan of Daylight Saving — then just turn up early to everything!)
- Have experience as an MD or have more than 4 years radio experience
- Love creating fun, family orientated entertainment on-air and online
- Can pull a great shift using Nexgen (or equivalent system) with a team of experienced radio professionals
- Are passionate about generating word-of-mouth in a city with lots of words and mouths
- Understand the value of faith and community
GREAT! Then get your CV to us now!
96five is Brisbane’s leading family radio station, communicating engaging content that adds value to everyday life. From great family tips and advice, to positive uplifting music, our team is committed to delivering an
uncompromising message of hope for the people of Brisbane.
96five knows the value of a radio professional and the cost of living in Australia’s BEST Capital City—that’s why we pay accordingly.
Applications Close: October 15, 2016
If all this sounds like the next step you’ve been waiting for, you believe you are compatible with the Christian mission of 96five and have the requisite skills and experience, then send your CV, and a referee or two to the attention of the CEO via firstname.lastname@example.org.