After building a strong on-air team and creating a consistent and distinctive on-air presence, that has captured the attention of an ever increasing audience, Hope Media’s Content Director is moving on to a more senior role.
The Team at Hope Media are ready to meet our new Content Director…
If you’re ready to:
- Create fun, faith based, family orientated content on-air and online
- Manage a team of professional broadcasters and journalists
- Work as part of a Senior Management Team on our collaborative mission
- Build a fiercely loyal and active audience
- Step in on-air with confidence when needed
- Convince Sydney that there is always hope
Then it’s about time we met!
- Experience as an MD/CD or equivalent leadership role within a radio station
- A Christian faith and missionary heart for our listeners
- A passion for creating engaging content that connects with our listeners
- Previous on-air experience using Zetta (or equivalent system)
- Proficient panelling, computer and internet skills (we use AXIA desks and Microsoft systems)
- An understanding of research, marketing and promotions
- An understanding of digital and social media platforms
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- And… a firm belief in the mission and values of Hope Media
Hope Media is Sydney’s leading Christian media organisation, communicating messages of hope and inspiration to transform life, faith and culture. We are the parent company of Hope 103.2 on FM, Inspire Digital on DAB+, and Hope Online featuring additional radio streams ’Fresh’ and ’Christmas Hope’. Our team is made up of radio professionals, committed to delivering an uncompromising message of hope for the people of Sydney.
Hope Media recognises the value of a radio professional, and the cost of living in Australia’s largest Capital City —that’s why we pay accordingly.
Applications Close: January 27, 2017
Contact: If all this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, you believe you are compatible with the Christian mission of Hope Media and have the requisite skills and experience, then send your CV, along with references to email@example.com.
Hope Media reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.