Hope Media is seeking an experienced Database and Administration Coordinator to support the Community Relations team based at their Seven Hills studios.
Hope Media is committed to delivering real hope through a variety of media channels such as Hope 103.2, Inspire Digital, and the Hope 103.2 website.
About the Role:
- You’ll be a crucial link in the chain of sharing hope with over half a million people every month.
- You’ll be responsible for the processing of all donations, including administrative oversight of our monthly giving program.
- You’ll create reports and mailing lists, and assist in the implementation of supporter communications.
- You’ll quickly understand our processes and our database, and you’ll continually look at how to make them work best for the ministry.
- You’ll improve the things that need it, and you’ll work with the Community Relations team to give Hope supporters the very best experience of partnership.
- You’ll know what you’re doing, but more importantly you’ll understand why you’re doing it.
- The role is full or part-time negotiable for the right applicant.
- You are supportive of the mission and values of Hope Media.
- You have demonstrated extensive experience in database coordination and administration, ideally in a fundraising context.
- You have strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Word and Excel.
- You can demonstrate experience in effective time management, strong attention to detail, the ability to multi task.
- You are a natural administrator; highly organised, with the ability to take the initiative, learn quickly, think and work independently, problem solve, stay flexible, and contribute to the ongoing improvement of the administrative process.
- You have great interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate (written and verbal) with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- You might also have a working knowledge of QuickBooks or similar accounting software, and an understanding of basic bookkeeping/reconciliation principles.
All applicants must address the role requirements outlined above. and email a covering letter addressing the requirements, along with your CV to:
Attention: Justin Kendall
Community Relations Manager