Christian Media & Arts Australia is the peak organisation representing Christians and Christian organisations and ministries in media and the creative industries. Our mission is to advocate and empower creativity, excellence and unity amongst members and Christians in media and arts. As a cultural influence organisation, CMAA develops catalytic greenhouses (influence incubators) that empower the transformation and redemption of lives, society and culture through media and the arts.
In the recent year CMAA has developed a range of digital ‘greenhouses’ to serve members in our media community – especially our 36 Christian radio station members. We are now seeking an outstanding individual to join our team in the role of Digital Assets Manager with responsibility for a number of websites, support of hosted member websites and curation of sector online and social content.
The Digital Assets Manager is responsible for:
- Maintaining CMAA assigned digital assets – including but not limited to social media and websites; their content, design and functionality.
- Maintaining and servicing CMAA’s Digital Hub and hosted Radio Station Member Websites.
- Oversight and management of CMAA’s content syndication systems.
- Oversight and management of digital assistant.
- Project management of content development contractors and volunteers.
- Ensuring CMAA managed websites maintain responsive design, making them easy to navigate for the end user.
- Award level minimum: Graphics Arts, Printing and Publishing Award Level 5
- WordPress content development skills and experience
- Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills.
- Mature in Christian faith & understanding
- Excellent general knowledge
- Good people skills – able to deal with others & the general public well
- Good administration skills
- An ability to work under pressure / within tight deadlines
- Intermediate computer literacy – MAC, WordPress, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative suite, or similar
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Google Adwords, Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Ability to embrace the principle to produce online digital content that is optimised for online platforms
- Ability to build expertise and knowledge to broaden and deepen coverage
- Web development experience
- Digital design experience
- Digital Media Design qualification
- Online/digital/social media experience
Key Competencies for Performance Development
- Creative – Can create solutions to problems. Thinks outside the box.
- Communication – Communicates well verbally and in writing with others to achieve good outcomes
- Completion – Is well organised and focuses on completing projects/tasks on time
- Integrity – Is completely honest. Words and actions are completely consistent
- Self-Development – Independently establishes and meets goals for own growth & skill development
- Self-Managing – Is able to work well completely independent of supervision
- Bright, cheerful manner
- Logical thinker, organised
- Inquiring mind
- “Team” attitude
Applications Close: Thursday 20th April, 2017
If you believe you are compatible with the Mission of CMAA and have the skills and experience for this role, please send your CV, cover letter addressing the selection criteria, along with the names of at least two confidential referees to the attention Nathan Brown, CEO at email@example.com.
Salary will be commensurate with skills, experience and qualifications.
Christian Media & Arts Australia Limited reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.