CMAA Partners with Bible Society’s Short Film Project
The 200 Stories Project is an opportunity for budding and seasoned short-film makers to share creative stories of transformation, life and light.
2017 marks 200 years of sharing the Bible in Australia. To celebrate this milestone, we’re inviting film makers to help showcase the impact the Bible has had on Australians from all walks of life.
There is one single criteria – each film must incorporate an Australian communicating a verse from the Bible.
Final film submissions due by 10 February 2017
There are two categories:
- Short Story. Maximum 20 seconds; simply an Australian communicating a Bible verse.
- Long Story. Maximum 170 seconds; incorporating an Australian communicating a Bible verse and the accompanying story of transformation, hope and life.
4 Reasons to Get Involved
- You’ll be part of nation-wide initiative telling the story of how the Bible has shaped lives, and society, for the better.
- The best films will be shown on ACCTV and Hillsong Channel, distributed through YesHeIs.com, EternityNews.com.au, the SPARC community, and be made available to churches around the country to use in services.
- Submitting a film is your gateway to apply for the SPARC Screen Media Scholarship, a unique “money-can’t-buy” experience, meeting and learning from industry professionals in Hollywood.
- Your 200 Stories film will also meet the criteria for entry into the annual $10,000 Pilgrim Media Prize competition.
Learn more details about the project on the 200 Stories website.