This position requires the ability to produce video media to communicate and inspire key Bayside Church messages, as well as lead and train a team of media volunteers.
Bayside Church is a vibrant church attracting people of all ages. We believe the message of the gospel is timeless but the way we communicate needs to be contemporary and fresh and engaging people.
You will be a part of a dynamic team that is responsible for the development of contemporary media initiatives.
Reporting to the Communications Manager, the Media Manager is generally responsible for all Bayside Media products.
- Relevant and specialised knowledge and experience in the production and editing of video media.
- Proficiency in the use of computer systems and editing software particularly Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- Ability to train and lead a team of volunteers in multi-media, directing and camera operating.
- Demonstrate interpersonal and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with the Production and Media Teams and liaise effectively with a diverse range of staff members and volunteers.
- Relevant experience operating audio equipment and video equipment.
- Excellent motivational, planning and organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills.
- Be willing to generate and put forward creative ideas on current media equipment to meet future church needs and be a part of the process to see those ideas come to fruition.
- An ability to assist with administrative duties such as rostering.
- Demonstrated high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and prioritise tasks.
- Enthusiastic and self motivated, with a flexible and adaptable attitude.
- A flexible approach to working hours is necessary including weekend services at Cheltenham or Frankston Campuses and after hours filming as required.
Applications Due By: 19 January 2017. Please send applications including a covering letter answering the selection criteria.
99-101 Argus St
Cheltenham, VIC, Australia
Phone: 03 9585 2455