Media Sales Australia, an initiative of Hope Media Ltd, is a media representation company serving Christian radio, television, print and online outlets across Australia, providing a platform for clients to reach a national audience, including remote regional areas.
We’re looking for an outstanding individual to join our team in a National Telemarketer role, located at our Western Sydney office. This rare opportunity is ideal for a self-starter with experience in sales, and/or marketing related areas.
The National Telemarketer is responsible for lead generation, sales and appointment setting for Media Sales Australia. Outbound telephone calling, data entry, and clerical support are the primary responsibilities. Processes will include identifying prospects, specifically national advertising agencies, managing appointments and assisting with sales presentations.
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Results driven, persistent and has a motivation for sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide clerical support for staff in agency sales
- Ability to work in a high-pressured environment
- Attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Competent in CRM utilisation and reporting
- Work with both a local and interstate team
- And… a firm belief in the Mission and Values of Hope Media Ltd
- Tertiary qualifications in Advertising, Communications and/or Marketing
- Media and/or radio sales experience
Applications Close: Tuesday 18th April, 2017
If you believe you are compatible with the Mission of Hope Media and have the requisite skills and experience for this role, please send your CV, cover letter addressing the selection criteria, along with the names of at least two confidential referees to the attention of the Media Sales Australia Executive Officer via email@example.com or post to Locked Bag 1032, Seven Hills NSW 1730.