96five is Brisbane’s leading family radio station, communicating engaging content that adds value to everyday life. From great family tips and advice, to positive uplifting music, our team is committed to delivering an uncompromising message of hope for the people of Brisbane.
Usually talent bank’s are filled with people who are unhappy in their current jobs and looking for anything else. At 96five we are looking to fill our talent bank with presenters who are happy with their current jobs but are wanting to take that next step.
96five is looking to expand our on air team and want to hear about how you have the following…
A Christian faith, and a missionary heart for our listeners
• Ability to interact well with the public and motivate listeners
• Excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills
• Computer and internet skills with experience using PC Windows and Microsoft Office
• Ability to take direction, have a willingness to learn, and an enthusiastic attitude towards your work
• Ability to work to deadlines and work well under pressure
• Have plenty of energy and a willingness to work outside of normal office hours
• Previous on-air experience
• Be able to competently panel a shift
• Social Media experience and skills
• General media experience
Applications Close: October 15, 2016
If you believe you are compatible with the Christian mission of 96five and have the requisite skills and experience, please send in your demo, resume, and a referee or two (whom we could contact if necessary) to the attention of the Content Director via email@example.com.