Part-Time (20 Hours Per week) with a view of Full-Time.
Rhema FM 99.7 is a Christian Radio Station broadcasting across Newcastle and the hunter regions of NSW. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive to join our team. The Sales Executive is responsible for finding and developing new sponsorship revenue from a variety of local businesses and organisations, through selling radio sponsorships.
- Experience in generating new sponsorships with proven ability to achieve sales targets and effectively maintaining client relationships.
- Conducts business in a professional manner with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Has the confidence and determination to pursue leads, overcome obstacles and be able to handle rejection.
- Works well in a close team environment and independently.
- Proven organisation skills and efficient in MS Office with CRM experience.
- Compatible with a firm belief in the Mission and Values of Rhema FM 99.7.
- Experience in Media, Radio Sales or related areas would be highly favourable.
If you are passionate about the local media ministry of Christian radio, and you have the requisite skills and experience for this role, please send your resume and a letter of application covering your suitability and why you would like this position, along with the name of at least two confidential referees whom we could contact if necessary.
Applications should be addressed to John Marks, CEO Rhema FM Newcastle, via email firstname.lastname@example.org
An Application form can be found at: www.rhemafm.com.au