Hope Media is Sydney’s leading Christian media organisation, communicating messages of hope and inspiration to transform life, faith and culture. We are the parent company of Hope 103.2, Inspire Digital on DAB+, The Open House program, and Hope Online featuring additional radio streams ’Fresh’ and ’Christmas Hope’.
Be part of a fun and dynamic working environment at Sydney’s largest Community Radio station, located in Western Sydney with free parking.
We’re looking for an outstanding individual to join our team in a Sales Executive role. This rare opportunity is ideal for a self-starter with experience in sales, and/or marketing related areas.
The Sales Executive is responsible for finding and developing new sponsorship income from a variety of organisations, businesses and advertising agencies through selling radio sponsorship and relationship building.
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with cold calling
- Proven organisation, computer and online skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience in sales and/or marketing
- Competent in CRM utilisation and reporting
- And… a firm belief in the Mission and Values of Hope Media Ltd
- Tertiary qualifications in Business and/or Marketing
- Experience in Territory Selling
- Media and/or radio sales experience
Applications Close: Tuesday 18th April, 2017
If you believe you are compatible with the Mission of Hope Media and have the requisite skills and experience for this role, please send your CV, cover letter addressing the selection criteria, along with the names of at least two confidential referees to the attention of the Group Sales Manager via email@example.com, or post to Locked Bag 1032, Seven Hills NSW 1730.
Hope Media LTD reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.