The ACCTV Tech Department is responsible for ensuring the operation of broadcast infrastructure, integration with our website, file asset management and monitoring software and all other general technical systems. We are looking for an enthusiastic learner with some solid IT experience. You don’t need to have all the answers, but you do need a great attitude and a strong desire to learn new things.
Our systems include:
● Automated video playout and management of broadcast hardware
● Mass file archiving to hard disk and tape based systems
● Automated intersite file transfer
● Custom website, database and API development
● Custom script automation development
● Integration with WordPress, Mailchimp and Hubspot CRM
● Mac and PC hardware and software support and deployment
● To support and take direction from the Technical Manager
● To support ACCTV staff with general desktop break/fix
● To help plan and implement Tech projects
● To be on-call for broadcast emergencies
● To travel as required, both domestically and internationally as required.
To fulfil other duties, as directed, within parameters as outlined in both the mission and vision statements. This includes:
● To maintain a good understanding of relevant current and emerging technologies.
● To pro-actively maintain a positive attitude.
● To adhere to all regulations, policies, procedures and guidelines.
● To attend all required general staff and team meetings.
● To undertake professional development as required.
● To adhere to all workplace health and safety requirements.
● To keep confidential the affairs of ACCTV and its employees.
● To represent in a positive manner.
● To maintain appropriate licences, as required.
● To keep abreast with the latest methods and technologies.
Beneficial Skills and Experience
● Any experience with developing and using any of the following:
● Any experience with Amazon Web Services is beneficial (especially EC2, S3, Route53)
● General IT experience – desktop support, firewalls, VPN, VOIP etc
ACCTV was established to redeem the media, influence culture, be a safe entertainment platform for families and be informative.
ACCTV is a fun, dynamic working environment. We believe in building a positive team spirit and working hard together to build the an exciting media platform that brings glory to the Lord Jesus.
This is why we come to work everyday… We are curators of good stories. Stories about hope, life and the things God is up to in the world. We want to inspire all Australians with the life-transforming good news of Jesus through engaging television. We love good TV.
Interested applicants should send their resume and reference to: